Some historyŠešuolėliai Estate was once owned by the Radvila family. In the 19th century it went to the landlords Jasinskis, who gave a part of the estate to the Končiai family in the end of the 19th century. In the late 1800's and early 1900's Petras Povilas Končius built the red-brick manor of modern forms and English Cottage style--rare in our country. During the interwar period the estate was acquired by, Jonas Variakojis, a colonel in the Lithuanian Army. He has been liv-ing on the estate from 1938 until 1944, when he retreated to the West. After the reestablish-ment of Lithuanian independence, the estate was returned to the descendants of the Končiai and the Variakojai families, who live in the U.S.A Today the estate belongs to the family Petrauskas.
In late 1800’s and early 1900’s the manor was built by Petras Povilas Variakojis
Colonel Jonas Variakojis often invited Lithuanian President Antanas Smetona to the estate.
During the Soviet era, the administration of the Sovkhoz had its offices in the manor. During restoration of the manor, six layers of paint were removed from the interior decoration items, and authentic décor has been recreated.
The manor was built in the English Cottage style with villa elements, which is a rarity in Lithuania.
The infrastructure of the estate consisted of the manor building, an icehouse, a spirits-factory, a cowshed, a barn, a garden, a park, and ponds.